Free ebook for A Farmer’s Daughter and Baby Will

July 30 from midnight to midnight you can download for FREE, to your electronic device a copy of my cookbook,  A Farmer’s Daughter.  And then from July 31 to August 6, it will be on special for $6.99.  If you don’t have the book and have been wanting to get the ebook TODAY is a perfect chance to take advantage of this free deal!

You can access it from:

Amazon

Barnes and Nobles

Christianbook.com

And finally, Will Franklin joined our family on Wednesday, July 16.  We are thrilled with this precious little boy.  The delivery was great and my recovery has been fantastic!  We are so blessed.  He weighed 10 lbs, 13 oz at birth (biggest baby yet) and was 23″ long.  He is quite the hefty little fellow!

IMG_3092 IMG_3211

13 Commentsto Free ebook for A Farmer’s Daughter and Baby Will

1. Congratulations!! on your big little one. I can relate… I had a 9lb.12oz, little girl, as my last baby… I think my nephew was about the size of your son, here and a sister who was 10lb. 8oz. !! Precious…

I love your cookbook. My sister recently gifted me the real deal for my birthday! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it, ever since. 😉

Rest~and enjoy that bundle of love!!

• Dawn Dawn says:

Aw, rest!?! It’s so hard to know how to rest when the demands are so great but I really do want to rest and enjoy this time. It’s all so fleeting!! They grow so quickly. So glad you have the real deal. There is something about an actual book! I am so old fashioned when it comes to this! Blessings to you!

2. Esther says:

Congratulations! Happy for you on his safe arrival. Hope you have an easy adjustment. Children are such a blessing! This is from an old friend- Esther (Yoder) Hershberger

• Dawn Dawn says:

Wow, Esther it has been a long time!!! How many children do yo have? Oh, I have a ton of questions I could ask you! School days were a long time ago, weren’t they? Blessings to you!

• Esther says:

So glad I found your blog.Would love to talk “face-to-face”. I have 7 Children, ages 11-2, so I”m very busy. Enjoy your baby. Babies are so fun and such a awesome reminder of our great Creator!

3. Donna says:

Just read through your cook book. Found several recipes that sound good and I plan to try. I also grew up on a farm with lots of good eating and your book brought back fond memories.

Congratulations on your beautiful BIG boy. You have a lovely family. Enjoy every moment. They grow up so fast. All the best, Donna

• Dawn Dawn says:

It’s so good to hear people remind me to enjoy my ‘little’s’ because when you are in the midst of messes every where and trying to teach manners to kids who seem will never get it, you can grow weary in well doing. I know that verse is in the Bible for this specific time in my life! And the other verse I am claiming these days is, “If any of you lack wisdom!” Glad you found some recipes that might be fun to try!

4. Margaret says:

Just finished reading through your cookbook. It’s a great collection of recipes. Already have several marked.

5. Margaret says:

And big congrats on your new blessing

6. Shirley Demers says:

Curry Chicken recipe:
    I made this recipe today! Excellent!
    Just I added a few things!
    Cubed carrots to cook with the chicken.
    At the end, because I like a thicker sauce, I mixed some Corn Starch with some Coconut Milk and added that to that pan where I had added the Coconut milk already.
    I also added some diced red bell peppers, and pineapple tidbits!
    WOW!